Home again. We had a sad ending to our trip, we lost our little French Bulldog Pip exactly 12 months after we left home on 3rd December 2008. She got a paralysis tick and not realising what it was, we were too late in getting her to the vet and being a small dog, it didn't take very long for the poison to do its worst. We expected her to come home from the vet hospital the next day but the vet rang that night and said she couldn't breathe anymore and had passed away. She would have been 4 on Australia Day.