Thursday, January 18, 2018

Today's ABC Open photos

Wedge Tail Eagle
By johnbro ·  · From Pic of the Week
While driving to Wilpena Pound we spotted this eagle feeding just of the main road , so we stopped the car and managed to capture several shots of this beautiful bird.        Published 14 Jun 2017.  Flinders Ranges SA 5434



Some of the colours of the Australian bush
By photojsph ·  · From Pic of the Week
Some of the colours of the Australian bush    Published 15 Jun 2017.  Melbourne VIC 3004



Under the bridge
By turagan ·  · From Pic of the Week
My purpose on a recent trip was to try and capture typical Autumn shot in the area so one morning I decided to drive to Candelo to see what I could come up with. Out of all the shots I took that morning I was excited to come across this scene as I walked under the bridge. I think it's one of my surprise favourites. I love the way the morning sunlight filters through the misty air and the old building in the background captures the character of the town. Do you think this ticks a few boxes in capturing Autumn. I'd love to get your feedback. I called this shot "Under The Bridge"                                                            Published 15 Jun 2017.  Candelo NSW 2550


Sliding around the frozen Mt Buffalo soil at 5 am
By arupy85 ·  · From Pic of the Week
On the hunt for sunrises             Published 15 Jun 2017.  Mount Buffalo VIC 3740



Tackling the breakaways in the mighty Troopy
                                  Tackling the breakaways in the mighty Troopy.                                  Published 15 Jun 2017.  Coober Pedy SA 5723



'Desert Snowflakes'
By cozzas_photography ·  · From Pic of the Week
Just love the brilliant white flower against the red dirt of outback Western Australia. Taken near Wiluna.             Published 16 Jun 2017.  Wiluna WA 6646

No comments:

Post a Comment