Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nair Hair Remover



My neighbour found that her dog couldn't hear very well so she took him to the vet. He said that there was excess hair in his ears and cleaned them out and the dog could hear fine. The vet told her to go to the Chemist and get some Nair hair remover and rub it in its ears once a month.


So the lady goes to the chemist and gets some Nair Hair Remover. At the cash register, the chemist tells her "If you are going to use it under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days.


The lady says "I'm not using it under my arms".

The chemist says "Well if you are using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days.

The lady says "I'm not using it on my legs either, actually I'm using it on my Schnauzer".

The chemist says, "Well you better stay off your bicycle for a few days".




No comments:

Post a Comment