Tuesday, November 30, 2010

London Mini Cab Driver Fighting with Taliban


At least two of their fellow Taliban fighters live in the UK outside the fighting season. One man with a hint of a London accent said he lived in East London and came to Afghanistan three months of the year to fight. And get this - he was a mullah and had the rank of mid-level Taliban commander.
"I'm a mini cab driver in London" he said "I make good money you know. But these people are my friends and family and it's my duty to come to fight the jihad with them. There are many people like me in London" he added. "We collect money for the jihad all year and come to fight if we can".
The fighting season is coming to a close they said and four of them were getting ready to return to their civilian lives abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment