Saturday, May 6, 2017

Today's ABC Open photos

Grampians road trip
By greens_pics ·  · From Pic of the Week
                         Was a great weekend for a Grampians road trip                                 Published 15 Mar 2017.  Glenisla VIC 3314


Hi, my name is Dixie Wurramara and I am from Minyerri.
By Yirara College ·  · From My Back Roads

Hi my name is Dixie Wurramara and I'm from Minyerri.  It's about a three hour flight east of Alice Springs.  At my home we speak Kriol.  My favourite thing at Minyerri is going out bush and fishing every day at the billabong.  The things I like the most is my friends, family and going to school everyday.  I come to Yirara college for an education and to make new friends.  Published 15 March 2017  Arumbera NT 0873





Seacliff Bridge
By emily_parisi ·  · From Pic of the Week
 Published 15 Mar 2017. 




Tonight sunset from Hampden Road in Battery Point
By katypotaty77 ·  · From Pic of the Week
                             Tonight sunset from Hampden Road in Battery Point                                  Published 15 Mar 2017.  Battery Point TAS 7004



A photograph of the photographer
By Di Lymbury (Nardoo) ·  · From Pic of the Week
This couple of travellers also got up to watch he sunrise.  Adrian is a photographer who deliberately leaves his camera at home when he holidays/travels so he can take in the experiences without it feeling like work.  Published 13 Mar 2017. Border Ranges NSW 2474




It's apple season down the picturesque Huon Valley
By sophiefaz ·  · From Pic of the Week
And it's a lovely drive to Ranelagh for the Taste of the Huon Festival                              Published 14 Mar 2017.  Ranelagh TAS 7109 

No comments:

Post a Comment