Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Homeless





Paul Nawrocki, has been looking for work for 9 months with no luck. So the 59 year old businessman took to the streets of New York with a make-shift sandwich board which reads:


'Almost Homeless.


'Looking for employment.


'Very experienced operations and administration manager.


'Desperately seeking full-time employment with insurance benefits for self and family.
Disabled wife on 15 medications.


'Request a copy of my resume. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.'


Although several people stopped and took a copy of his CV, he is still without a job.


'I've seen a lot of people look at me and get scared, too. Not of me, but you see it in their eyes.


'They are thinking, "Could it come to this? Could this be me someday?"'





No comments:

Post a Comment