Monday, March 20, 2017

Today's ABC Open photos

A Visit to The Den of Nargun
By Norm Neilson ·  · From Pic of the Week

Always a Great visit…"THE DEN OF NARGUN"… Luckily She was resting, so I could get really close to the Den. The Legend of Nargun as told by a friend on my Facebook Page, about our Indigenous Ancestors, can be found on my Facebook Page. It Really makes fascinating reading. Please visit and enjoy!   Published 09 Oct 2015.  Glenaladale VIC 3864




Morning light
By simone_a13 ·  · From Pic of the Week
      Moseley Square in the morning light.         
Published 22 Feb 2017.  Glenelg SA 5045




Light at the end of the tunnel

To reach the end of Windjana Gorge in @australiasnorthwest, you have to wade through waist deep waters in a pitch black tunnel.  A few times, I looked across and saw a set of eyes gleaming back at me. I'm glad it wasn't until I made it back I found out about the resident freshwater crocodiles!    Published 15 Feb 2017.  King Leopold Ranges WA 6728



Saw Pit Gorge, Halls Creek.
By tara_ward_ ·  · From Pic of the Week
We had such a relaxing day swimming and fishing yesterday, even caught a tasty black bream for lunch at Saw Pit Gorge, Halls Creek. Published 27 Feb 2017.  Ord River WA 6770


Lovely evening for a picnic!
By min_mccormack ·  · From Pic of the Week 

Published 27 Feb 2017.  Mansfield VIC 3722









Ebor Falls
By kellyoshea93 ·  · From Pic of the Week
Decided to go on a little adventure today😍👌 Published 16 Jun 2016.  Ebor NSW 2453

No comments:

Post a Comment