Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tom Cruise in Rock of Ages




It seems that Tom Cruise can sing.  He plays 80s rocker Stacee Jaxx in a new movie called Rock of Ages.  Music producer Adam Anders said he was surprised at the power of his voice.  "He had this voice that blew me away, so loud, he could do anything and go as high as we wanted."  High praise indeed, he went on "He works harder than anybody I've ever met in my life and by the end of this movie I remember telling him that he really was a singer."




Unlike her father's fake tattoos in the movie, adopted daughter Isabella Cruise showed off the real thing - a feather on her left forearm. The 19 year old was having lunch with boyfriend Eddie Frencher, also a Scientologist, who has a tattoo of a gun on his left arm.  She recently moved out of the family's mansion in Beverly Hills and into an apartment with Frencher in a seedy Skid Row area of Los Angeles.

Isabella recently cleared the air about rumours that the relationship between herself and adopted mother Nicole Kidman was strained, after she broke up with her father in 2001.  She said "I love mom, she's my mom, she's great, I see her sometimes and I speak to her."





No comments:

Post a Comment