Thursday, May 1, 2014

Peaches Geldof died from heroin overdose

Peaches with father Bob Geldof



When the body of 25 year old Peaches Geldof was discovered, there were no drugs found anywhere in the house and police said there were no suspicious circumstances.  But surely the person or persons who removed the evidence must have realized that the toxicology results would reveal the truth - that she died from a heroin overdose. 

Her body was found in the house she shared with husband Tom Cohen and their two sons, 2 year old Astala and 11 month Phaedra.







Peaches was 11 years old when her mother, Paula Yates died from a heroin overdose and it obviously had a huge negative impact on her life. When her body was discovered, her sister Tiger Lilly was found playing nearby.



Paula



Hours before she died, Peaches posted a picture of herself with Paula Yates.  She said she felt her presence around her recently and that her mother "was living through me all the time because we are just so similar."



Peaches


In one of her last interviews, Peaches talks about her sons.  "I have a lot of hopes for them and when they are older I hope they get to have a bit of the youth that I lost out on when I had them.....before I was not at peace with myself, I was just traumatized....that's why I was living such a chaotic lifestyle...but now I have the kids, I can heal the situation....it's so good in every single way, really."


Paula and Peaches

How much more pain is in store for Bob Geldof?

No comments:

Post a Comment