Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Prawns






One day, in the shark-infested waters of the Caribbean, two prawns called Justin and Christian are discussing the pressures of being a preyed upon prawn.


"I hate being a prawn," says Justin. "I wish I were a shark."


Suddenly, a mysterious cod appears. "Your wish is granted," he says. Instantly, Justin becomes a shark. Horrified, Christian swims away, afraid his former friend might eat him.


As time passes, Christian continues to avoid Justin, leaving the shrimp-turned-maneater lonely and frustrated. So when he bumps into the cod again, he begs the mysterious fish to change him back. Lo and behold, Justin is turned back into a prawn.


With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes, he swims back to the reef to seek out Christian.


As he approaches, he shouts out: "It's me, Justin, your old friend. I've changed and I found cod, I'm a prawn again Christian."








No comments:

Post a Comment