Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Laura Fernee, too pretty to work





Laura Fernee is a very attractive 33 year old science graduate who says she can't hold down a job because men keep hounding her for attention and jealous women make her working life unbearable. According to Ms Fernee, her good looks have ruined her life. She quit her job in scientific research two years ago and since then, has been living off her wealthy parents.


"I'm not lazy and I'm no bimbo" she says. "The truth is my good looks have caused massive problems for me when it comes to employment, so I've made the decision that employment just isn't for me at the moment...it's not my fault....I can't help the way I look."


And Ms Fernee is definitely not a bimbo. She studied medical research to doctorate level and started work in a laboratory in 2008 and stayed there for three years.


Her parents, Catherine and Alan Fernee have supported their daughter for over two years by paying the rent on her expensive London flat. They also pay the credit cards she uses for dining out and other living expenses such as designer clothes, shoes, handbags and expensive haircuts.


This sad story is all about mummy and daddy's little princess whose love and support never ends. The bright, precious child, showered with unconditional love since birth, has morphed into a spoiled adult with no work ethic. Bad parenting has produced a woman who is happy to allow her parents to fund her upper-class lifestyle, and for this reason alone, they should hang their heads in shame. 

If only we all had her problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment